Monday, November 30, 2009

The best part of the street fashion week:

When Hel-looks updates their website. My personal favorite street fashion blog that has variety and a good reputation. If I could make a living off of photographing random people I think dress well, I would. The new favorites.


I'm really into fake fur, maybe when it gets colder I'll feel the need to try it out. And these tights are everywhere, anyone know where they're from? They must be cheap so I want some!


Actually quoted saying he loves the nerd look, ha.


This isn't from their most recent update but I really enjoy how obvious it is that she wasn't going for the stunningly beautiful. The suit sort of stunts her body shape but in a really fashion appealing way and the necklace that her friend made is amazing. I love huge jewelry like this.

The start of a really boring week I can FEEL IT! I spend all my time sitting in Danish school not knowing what the helll is going on and trying not to go insane. I am becoming stupider by the hour! Must read more! Must buy a new computer!

Sianara, hav en god uge ;)
Igoogle translate it.

No comments: