Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Heavy Boots

Time to keep doing what your doing because you don't know how to change what you're doing.

I keep freaking out about the scratches on my mac.
I keep freaking out about everything else, too.

I am listening to new music.
I am not watching television.
I hate when people use abbreviations in sentences or have nicknames for things.
"Did you get that in DK?"
I hate it when I don't talk to the people I want to talk to.

I am going to get a rabbit, very, very soon. I need one. Maybe this one, she is beautiful. I want to name her Loch Raven after an animal collective song.


This artist is nice, when will I start making more art to get into college next year? Why would I want to go to art college if I don't love making art? I am lazy.



By Abel Martínez Foronda

No comments: