Saturday, January 23, 2010

What you do when you're almost dead.


Chadwick Tyler



Listen to some songs, maybe.

Graze - Animal Collective (I don't really like that song THAT much, do I?)
Foreground - Grizzly Bear (Best song of all time)
Teenagers - Department of Eagles
Beach Baby - Bon Iver
Walkabout (with Noah Lennox) - Atlas Sound (Noahhh come find me where I sleep.)
Zebra - Beach House
No One Does it Like You - Department of Eagles
Norway - Beach House
Skinny Love - Bon Iver
The Warning - Hot Chip
What would I want? Sky. - Animal Collective
Shelia - Atlas Sound
Logos - Atlas Sound
Giga Dance - Deerhoof

What an interesting protrayal of my taste in music (it's actually really not a surprising list, quite predictable). I guess fairly accurate.

If I were to die tomorrow.. well I guess the world would be down one person and maybe once in a while someone would stop to think "hey, she was rather nice" or "I miss how neurotic and anxiety filled she was" but otherwise the "world" will keep turning. TURN AROUND WORLD, SOMEONE IS WATCHING!

No comments: