Monday, February 8, 2010

When I'm in the club, always on the drugzz

Every time I listen to jj No 2. I can't help but giggle when ecstasy comes on.. I don't understand their interest in covering really horrible rap songs. Not really a fan but it's still really funny to hear.

Didn't do anything today besides work out and go to a rotary meeting. And also draw more while listening to Beach House. Forget how much I love Devotion and how dreadful it is that I won't be seeing them in Copenhagen in a few weeks.

Also, this drawing is coming along so slowly because I'm terrified of messing it up. This always happens to me!

Everyone at my school is going to France in 4 days and I'm not. Wish I were.. left out as everrrr.
Always tirrrred
Always borrreddd
Always sleeping too much.

Cool old criminals from the 20's:





Super fit guys.

2 comments:

banoop said...

j.c james. <3

fuck rotary meetings.

Hannah Rose said...

AGREEEED