Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Fuck ja, Jeg fandt mit kamera!

It was cleaned out of the smelly lost and found I was too lazy to really look through after årsbal. I am the luckiest women in the world.. almost. Because of that, I'll dedicate this post to photographs. (Just toward the end)

18 Songs on Joanna Newsom's new album and phew it is a journey listening to the whole thing. Not that I am complaining.. at all. It helps when it takes me an hour or two to fall asleep at night.

This just in: I actually don't need to take another online class to graduate high school this year. Brilliant. I am ecstatic. And we're having really delicious tuna/salsa calzones for dinner. Fllyyyiinggg

My friends take good photos:


Ph: Julie


Ph: Paige




Might be my favorite photograph of all time ^

Ph: Taylor (sister)

No comments: