Saturday, March 27, 2010

WHAT HAPPENS TO GIRAFFES AT NIGHT!?

Sometimes it takes me a fucking long time to just relax. It's weird because in Denmark I have so much free time that I don't know how to have free time anymore. I also don't really know what's it like to be actually busy. This is stunting me from feeling normal and as a result I'm constantly stressed out about essentially nothing.

I wanted to sort of explain how Athens was and I think I'll make a list.

Athens List:
1. Really narrow streets.
2. Mostly men on the streets, scary men who look at you like meat.
3. Interesting how easy it was to be terrified only because I'm a woman.
4. Really beautiful buildings.
5. Really ugly buildings.
6. No clothing style.
7. Acropolis with construction on it, depressing.
8. Spending time with my class, getting close to them when I thought it wasn't really possible.
9. Everyone in Athens thought I was Danish, that made me feel good.
10. Warm weather and showing shoulders.
11. Long island iced teas don't have iced tea in them?
12. So many long island iced teas.
13. Falling asleep in a bar.
14. Being with Julie when she got mugged, terrifying.
15. "Joachim I'm drinking with you!" "Okay, you're six behind." "Okay… never mind!"
16. Exhaustion
17. Mega phones
18. Exhaustion
19. I love you guys.






No comments: