Friday, April 30, 2010

---------

Musik cafe was really fun even though i was a bit too stiv and paraded around doing scandalous dance moves that made my neck hurt really bad the day after.




Photos by Hjörtur
What would the world do with out so many checkered print shirts?

Some people hopped off of the roof to sneek into the party. Guess it was just that VIP..
My shoes also fell apart in the city last night. Remember those ones I bought for 30 kr and posted on here? There is a reason they cost that much.. also I ended taking the night bus home alone because I was drunk and thought it was a smart idea. This really drunk girl started hyperventilating because there were so many people. Endless entertainment!

Sort of feel like it's the right time to buy a slinky again since American Apparel started selling them.

No comments: