Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fuck, I'm stuck on your roof.

It's time to get down to business. I have a really sweet outfit for the last party we have at school on friday, 80's hip hop isn't really that difficult. You're going to have to wait and see it, no explaining here!

Finally bought new drawing paper so am going to force myself to start another observational drawing. They say self-portraits are always good.. yeah right. I am horrible at drawing people. Just let me into art school already.. and don't make me pay you so much.

Have gotten used to not using pronouns in my blog, should probably kick that habit starting NOW.

I couldn't sleep at all last night, the pipes downstairs make really loud and repetitive noises that keep me awake. They want me to be so tired all day that I can't think. They want me to miss out on things like dreams.

I need to get things done!! As I've said before.




Various photographers from tinyvices.com

No comments: