Tuesday, May 18, 2010

combined.. LIKE NOODLES




ahhahahah
Missing everybody's humor back home. Just got an email from the art college I want to go to in Chicago that if I come to their school on August 7th and drop off all of my application materials then they'll tell me on the spot if I got accepted.

Woulnd't that be fccrrazzyyy?!
I don't think I have the brain power to do that.. too many other options.

Saw oddsac. Thought it was sort of mind exploding and it also made me really tired.
I don't know what I think yet. Going to buy the DVD and probably never watch it because it's a tiring film. It actually reminds me of Gummo in a way only I love Gummo much more.
You guys are really funny.

1 comment:

Taylor Buck said...

It made me really tired too. You should totally do that in August. If they accept you on the spot, do you have to go? If not, dooo it.