Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Leaving shit in mud puddles

I left my computer charger/oplader at Nicolais and am currently operating on my old pc laptop.
It's fan is broken and is getting hotter and hotter on my lap.
Also the space bar broke off at one point and now neglects to make spaces on it's own accord.
Getting into sarcastic jibber jabber with people online whom I don't talk to in real life.
I'm not going to insert a space if the keyboard decides not to make one.
Sort of afraid my computer is going to burn a hole through the blanketI have over my legs and therefore give me some third degree burn, hopefully it won't scar too bad.

Since I'm on my old computer I decided to look through themany folders of photographs I took of myself through my "I think I might be indie and different but still have really horrible friends who like abercrombie and therefore don't think it's okay to completely stop wearing it, I'll just add an alt sweater or only wear my indie clothes when I'm alone" phase.

I can just remember how horrible it was.. Wuz the only kid on da block whu liked bright eyes. Except for my friend Cleo's mom who took us to the concert.


Four, almost 5 years ago.

No comments: