Wednesday, August 18, 2010

EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME

All the settings I have on Facebook and my blog are in Danish, just to help me remember. I think things are already starting to slip away. I take time responding to everyone from Denmark's messages because it's sort of difficult to write in Danish. They would probably tell me just to write in English to which I would say: Nej, jeg gider ikke skriver på engelsk og det skal du ved om mig..

Anyway.. I finally got developed and scanned my photos from Roskilde from a disposable camera!! They follow this stuff.

My last few days have consisted of driving SO MUCH in order to show my sister's friend Heath around the northwest. That meant driving to: Portland, Northeast Tacoma, Seattle and always back out to Gig Harbor in order to sleep at my moms. It was fun, though. I had a good time. I took photos on my holga camera.

AND I'm not going to art school as of anymore. I want to study sociology.. or at least start with that. Society and politics are way too interesting to let them go by the wayside while I make graphic art..

that was a lot. Breathing now.. breaths in and out!!









No comments: