Monday, March 15, 2010

Like it hurts when I see you, I thought that we had a deal.

Okay, really, you should read Female Chauvinist Pigs. If you have any interest in feminism or hate feminism or are either gender you will gain something from it..

I have this really horrible feeling in my stomach that feels sort of like being in love or really, really missing somebody. I think it's just that I am already starting to miss it here or that I am just down and out for the night.

Isn't it funny how we make and un-make friends?
I do pointless things all the time.
I had this dream last night I had cancer and only three months to live. My whole family died. It was a bad, bad dream.

The first two the front lines of life, they are the first to die.
Listen to PALEO (band)



ph's, swedish blog ettettfyra

Who wouldn't want to be surrounded by happy people? Lot's of us...


No comments: