Sunday, March 14, 2010

… Ska vi slå våra taggar ihop?

Trying to learn swedish now that danish is coming easier.. which is sort of becoming a joke. My mom and sister leave tomorrow. I realize now that my emotional reactions to things are a lot less substantial than they used to be.

I really like this band: Fluffy Lumbers (click own it)

Everyone keeps telling me not to think about leaving but it's getting difficult already. Part of me sort of feels like after spending a summer back home I will ditch the whole school idea and come back here. Going to wait and see but I really like these people and this place probably more than I thought I would. Also, I really like the word, probably.

Some Pratt Institute students in Brooklyn made these bookshelves that make the books look like they're floating. I sort of want to buy one from the MOMA website, I like tricks!




No comments: